Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Snappea made of?
• Snappea is made from the cleanest non-GMO Canadian Peas 🇨🇦 , which are rich in protein and have 0% cholesterol.
Is Snappea Dairy-Free, Lactose-Free, Soy-Free, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free & Vegan-Friendly?
• Hell Yes to all the above! This means Snappea is for EVERYONE. 😊
How do I store Snappea? How long can I keep it?
• When it is unopened, store it at room temperature & avoid any direct sunlight/heat until its expiry date. If it's opened, store in the refrigerator & consume within 3-5 days for best quality & taste.
Can I add/remove/change items upon order successfully placed?
• Sorry, no changes can be made once an order has been placed. We highly recommend that you review your order before proceeding to checkout.
Can I change the flavor of the variety box?
• Unfortunately we do not accept customization at the moment as our product are all pre-packed before shipping.
Why are Acacia Gum and Gellan Gum added?
• Both Acacia Gum and Gellan Gum are soluble fiber derived from plant sources which are used to give pea milk that creamy texture without dairy.
What are the expiry date?
• Our Shelf Life is 18 months from the date of production when it is unopened.
Can diabetic individuals take Snappea?
• Yes, as Snappea products are lower in sugar in general.
For flavors that contain cane sugar, they are lower in total sugar content as compared to the usual dairy milk products in the market. Perfectly Kurma is only sweetened naturally with dates extract.
Simply Unsweetened has 0 sugar, which will be most suitable for diabetic individuals.
Can I cancel my order?
• Yes you can request for order cancellation, but please note that it is only based on a valid reason (e.g.: duplicated order), which subject to the sole discretion of our team to accept or disapprove.
Cancellation requests due to ‘Change of mind’ will not be entertained.
Kindly drop us an email to email@example.com with the following details for us to process further.
- Order Number:
- Contact Number:
- Reason of cancellation: